Approach and Outcomes
The work we do tends to focus on “disruption rather than inclusion.” Our rich, interactive workshops focus on how to positively disrupt the customer’s thinking, creating urgency and open space for your value proposition to thrive.
With every workshop we conduct, we blend together elements from three different disciplines: deep digital advertising background (now in our 26th year, we can speak with depth and clarity about the tech, models, and patterns of the business); understanding the “politics of advertising” (agencies, clients, how they profit, why they fail); and finally, there is the process and patterns of great sales and persuasion (what most people would most closely associate with the term “sales training”). It’s the ability to combine all of these elements in just the right measure that helps us succeed for clients.
Each workshop is fully remote and 90-105 minutes in length. Preparation, homework, and materials are fully developed and prepared by Upstream staff. Each client will have a designated project manager and workshop producer, and all programs will be delivered by Doug Weaver. We work closely with you through the process, while also taking ownership of the details. We make it easy for you.
Our work with your team is meant to drive real results, including:
- Better organization of the overall sales process and strategy
- Better critical thinking and problem solving
- Creation of meaningful, groundbreaking Zoom meetings
- More – and more effective – calls with senior customers
- Better organization of call structure, less “dumping PowerPoint slides and demos on the client”
- Increased average deal size
- Improved renewal rate
- Shorter sales cycle
- Better and more accurate forecasting