The Futures Company helps us understand the recent past, the actions and choices consumers are making today, and how they shape the trends and themes that will we'll all grapple with in the immediate future. President of Consulting Services Don Abraham will kick off the upcoming Seller Forum on Wednesday October 21st in New York.
- Since our theme at the Seller Forum will be leadership, let's start there. In a big picture sense, how might corporate leaders be tested by the emerging themes you guys are seeing at TFC?
- I'm fascinated by "the Centennials" and how their behavior and attitudes will differ from Millennials. They'll view data sharing and social media pretty differently, no?
- You've discussed how it's not so much about the group I belong to, but more about the group I identify with going forward. Is this the beginning of the end of demographics in marketing?
- What can you tell us about further shifts in consumer's relationship with television and media consumption?
- Marketers are dealing with media fragmentation, a huge volume of data, and the emergence of social, mobile..... Is there even more change in the immediate future or is this enough?
- What's going to surprise me most as a consumer in the 5 years ahead?
If you lead a national or regional digital media sales organization request your invitation to the Fall Seller Forum - "Leadership is Not Optional" â or call us at 802.985.2500 for more details. 80% of our available spots are already gone, so save yours today.
Subscribe to The Drift
Receive actionable insights and perspective for digital sellers sent directly to your inbox.