Managing an Online Sales Organization
Managing an online sales organization means facing a number of complex, ongoing issues and decisions: establishing and enforcing your price structure; motivating and rewarding your sales team; taking a position on targeting and segmentation; investing in research and audience management tools; managing rich media vendor relationships; dealing with buyer terms & conditions issues; and many, many more.
Upstream Group has worked with dozens of customers on these issues. We also have a deep understanding of ad serving, rich media vendors, ad agency relationships and a half-dozen other topics that sales executives deal with every day. We can give you the timely, unbiased advice you need.
- Online Advertising Business Modeling: Quality insights on pricing, positioning and marketing to the online advertising marketplace.
- Sales Force Evaluation: Insights on structuring, fielding and compensating a quality online ad sales team.
- Business Planning: Review and validation of key assumptions and recommendations about how to put operational best practices into action.
- Research & Measurement: An understanding of the products and services that can help measure and evaluate the success of your online media or commerce business.
- Buying Process Issues: Insights on the issues sites face when buying and executing campaigns through advertising agencies.
Contact us for a discussion of your needs